3,500 - 4,800 USD
About the role:
As a Business Analyst, you will be working with Proxet clients. You will ensure the smooth delivery of the product that meets customer expectations by understanding business needs and eliciting, documenting, communicating, and managing requirements from the earliest stages of a project.
About the project:
Proxet is a professional software engineering firm specializing in AI, machine learning, and data practices. We work with enterprise clients and funded startups to formulate business strategies and deliver actionable results. We believe in the ability of our people and pride ourselves on our flexibility in processes and technologies.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Exposure to versatile business domains;
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile practices;
- Proven experience participating in presales and discoveries, as well as starting projects from scratch and leading to finish;
- Hands-on with stakeholder management and horizontal communication.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Sisense, or QuickSight;
- Experience with product analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Heap, Amplitude, etc.;
- Knowledge of Human-Centered Design and Jobs to Be Done frameworks.
- Identify business needs and elicit functional and non-functional requirements;
- Document, analyze, and break down requirements into clear, unambiguous, and actionable items;
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders, UX, and dev team to outline the solution;
- Work closely with designers to ensure frictionless requirements management;
- Communicate with stakeholders and the team to properly manage expectations;
- Own the solution product backlog;
- Maintain requirements knowledge base;
- Advocate for the business needs as a whole and consider the effect of changes at each level.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested in this closed position?
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you when we have suitable vacancies!