4,000 - 6,000 USD
About the role:
We are looking for a middle/senior data analyst with a solid portfolio in the finance domain who can bridge the communication gap between business, data, BI, and software engineers to join our project with a renowned venture capital firm based in the US.
About the project:
The client currently runs the fund using Salesforce as the master data repository and Google Drive for document storage. Different departments use multiple siloed systems for data management, ranging from Excel to external commercial tools to custom-built user-facing apps.
The major problem with that is the suboptimal time to make the final decision. Analysts can’t rely on the existing data due to possible human errors and complicated data management. That is why even simple reports preparation becomes a time-consuming burden requiring manual operations to make data reporting-ready.
The solution to those problems is to build a unified data platform that will be integrated with Salesforce and other existing systems to efficiently transform financial, legal, and ops data to datamarts ready for interaction and comprehensive visualization with BI tools on web and mobile platforms.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst (preferably in the finance domain);
- Solid understanding of software/product development lifecycle and Agile practices;
- Proven experience in user stories creation, acceptance criteria definition, design documentation, process flows, and wireframe creation;
- Experience in managing huge amounts of data;
- Hands-on experience with data flow/diagrams, data mapping, and data visualization;
- Good SQL coding experience;
- Solid experience with business communication, cooperation with clients, and tasks negotiations;
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Sisense, or QuickSight will be a plus.
What we offer
- Identify business needs as well as functional and non-functional requirements;
- Document, analyze, and decompose requirements and convert them into clear, unambiguous, and actionable ones;
- Bridge the communication gap between business, data, BI, and software engineers;
- Facilitate design sessions with stakeholders, UX, and dev team to outline the solution;
- Own the solution product backlog;
- Maintain knowledge base on requirements;
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and user training;
- Advocate for the business needs as a whole and consider the effect of changes at each level;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Remote/hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speaker;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested in this closed position?
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you when we have suitable vacancies!