About the role:
Are you a pet owner? Perhaps you would be interested in working with a leading pet tech innovator? We are now looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.
As a Cloud Security Architect, you will play a pivotal role in defining, designing, and executing the client’s cloud and security strategy. You will collaborate closely with our Development, Operations, Project Managers and Leadership teams to ensure the effective and secure implementation of cloud solutions.
About the project:
The client is a prominent player in the pet tech industry. Their dedication to solving problems and providing intelligent insights for pet owners is evident in their range of products.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- Security Architect with 6+ years of professional experience and 4+ years as a security architect focused on cloud architectures.
- Previous experience in a DevSecOps role or related areas of development, operations, and security.
- Strong expertise with Amazon Web Services.
- Expert knowledge in Python.
- Proven experience with IoT and embedded systems.
- Familiarity with Pentesting.
- Proficiency in cybersecurity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Certifications such as CEH, CISSP and Amazon Security
- Good understanding of Node.js/TypeScript.
- Knowledge in GraphQL.
- Familiarity with React.js
- Experience with video streaming security.
- Working competency with load testing and TDD.
- Assess and implement security measures for the different products following international standards.
- Collaborate with development teams to design secure applications and services in the cloud.
- Design platform solutions that are cloud-compatible and work with IoT applications.
- Implement DevSecOps strategies.
- Assess, optimize and supervise the Release process to ensure it follows security protocols
- Create reference architectures and best practices for secure cloud service usage.
- Assess and mitigate cloud security risks and ensure compliance with company security policies.
- Collaborate in the planning and execution processes of disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with trends and advancements in cloud technologies and make recommendations to continuously improve the cloud infrastructure.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested? let's get in touch!
Tell us about yourself, then leave a link or upload your portfolio and we will get back to you soon!
Is your friend a good fit?
Invite them for an interview and get a referral bonus of up to $1,000!