BI / Data Analytics Tech Lead for Thrasio
Come and join the best tech company to work for in 2021. Let’s become a part of the team that helps brands to grow!
Want to build something new and exciting? The Technology Organization (Product, Engineering, Analytics, and Data Science) at Thrasio is responsible for building the internal tools that will ensure data quality. Help Thrasio create opportunities for colleagues to quickly access data and make decisions related to growth of our brands. (soon to be thousands of products) Our goal is to be the Number One Seller on Amazon.
- 5+ years of work experience in an analytical and/or data type role post bachelor’s degree graduation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience ideally in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Quantitative, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills; Demonstrated ability to develop analytical methodologies and assumptions, use data to conduct the analyses, and synthesize findings
- Experience managing junior analysts, providing feedback and mentorship to help grow the team
- Process-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Intellectually curious, high energy, and strong work ethic; passionate about working with, normalizing, and synthesizing large amounts of data into actionable insights
- Ability to identify and succinctly summarize roadblocks and constraints, propose potential solutions, and drive towards resolution
- Attentive to detail with strong quality control
- Willingness to learn
- Experience with BI tools: Sisense periscope, Amazon SageMaker, Jupyter Notebooks
- Currently programming in SQL and Python-Pandas, Plotly
- Familiar with Tableau/Mode Analytics
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
- Develop innovative analytical methodologies to answer strategic business questions across the organization;
- Collaborate closely with data scientists, product managers and engineers to develop processes and produce visualizations;
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand strategic knowledge gaps, and develop innovative solutions to generate new processes and insights;
- Relentlessly challenging the status quo in our processes to drive efficiency, speed, quality, and cost savings;
- Work closely with the business to develop and follow project roadmaps, including key activities, stakeholder engagement, and milestones;
- Contribute innovative and strategic ideas to help shape a brand new team, and continue to drive impact as we scale.
About the project:
Thrasio buys and invests in developing FBA brands on Amazon.
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!