8,000 - 10,000 USD
About the role:
We’re looking for an empathetic and result-oriented Delivery Manager to lead one of our US-based projects/accounts. This highly visible role spans multiple global touchpoints, including project and delivery management, client relationships, technical consultancy, and new talent recruitment.
As a Delivery Manager, you will ensure high-quality project delivery for the client, participate in pre-sales activities and new business opportunities, and build delivery excellence practices together with your colleagues.
*As a Delivery manager, you might be involved in additional projects/responsibilities as required.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- Psychological maturity and relevant experience in IT service companies;
- Background in software development as a Data Engineer;
- Direct experience with client communication, pre-sales, sales, and/or client delivery;
- Ability to effectively work with business leads: strong communication skills, ability to synthesize conclusions for non-experts, and desire to influence business decisions;
- Ability to build strong communication bridges between people with different backgrounds and mindsets;
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies;
- Ability to find the balance between written rules and creative solutions;
- Experience in scaled enterprise delivery frameworks and practical experience with fixed prices;
- Experience with:
- data warehouses (Redshift, Snowflake);
- blob storage: S3;
- data processing (ETL/ELT): Spark (PySpark);
- relational databases: Postgres, MySQL;
- orchestration tools: Airflow, Dagster;
- SQL workflows: DBT;
- data platforms: Databricks;
- storage formats: Parquet, Delta Lake;
- monitoring: DataDog, CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack;
- custom data applications, scraping, ingestion: Python, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda/StepFunctions;
- CI/CD: GitHub Actions, Helm, Kubernetes, Argo CD;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ability to work from the office 2 days a week and collaborate with the team onsite.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Managerial experience in multicultural environments;
- Experience with:
- Streaming data: Kafka, Spark Streaming;
- Caching / KV storage: Redis;
- Search systems: elasticsearch / OpenSearch;
- Reverse ETL: Airbyte, Fivetran;
- Experience with Power BI and/or Tableau.
- Manage customer expectations, hold internal contributors accountable for their commitments and deliverables, and proactively follow up with process participants;
- Project management with one or more scrum teams within accounts;
- Scope management and project planning;
- Ensure the quality of the process and deliverables;
- Remove bottlenecks; escalate and resolve issues;
- Resource and financial management;
- Expectation and escalation management;
- Technical excellence and best practice implementation;
- Remove process bottlenecks and resolve issues;
- People management.
- Support the business development team in pre-sales, professional events, and client-facing negotiations;
- Support recruitment processes.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested? let's get in touch!
Tell us about yourself, then leave a link or upload your portfolio and we will get back to you soon!
Is your friend a good fit?
Invite them for an interview and get a referral bonus of up to $1,000!