DevOps Engineer for a new project
Join the Digital Enablement movement!
We have assembled a world class team of founders, employees, partners and investors to spark a movement, empowering employees to realize their full productivity potential.
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role;
- Deep understanding of DevOps principles;
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps;
- Expert knowledge of Azure, Azure SQL services, Azure App Services;
- A good understanding of Cloud Security, specifically IAM Roles & Policies, Security Groups and Encryption keys;
- Experience with managing IaaS in Azure (Terraform, ARM templates, etc.);
- Ability to be a third level technical support in case of incidents;
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written.
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
- Developing and adopting infrastructure via terraform to Azure cloud;
- Configuring and managing application via Ansible;
- Understanding CI/CD concept and pipeline build, improvement and management;
- Communicating with the development team and customer;
- Writing the technical documentation, deploying instructions;
- Participating in Scrum meetings, including daily stand-ups.
About the project:
Our client is a pioneer in Digital Enablement, getting users using their digital productivity suites. This platform is the first in its kind productivity solution for Microsoft Office365, supporting a system of measurement, personalization, and engagement to guide users to attain & maintain their digital productivity skills.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!