5,000 - 6,000 USD
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our project for a home equity startup in the US and help embed React.js applications inside an existing Django multipage application and perform code reviews, among other tasks.
About the project:
Our client is a startup that revolutionizes the home equity market in the US. No interest, no monthly payment — the client’s product provides near-immediate access to funds so homeowners can pay for needs or pursue goals and opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of React.js (3+ years experience);
- Excellent knowledge of Django (3+ years experience);
- Expert knowledge of client-side technologies: HTML, CSS;
- Ability to define and drive front-end technology strategy;
- Capable of working within a team in a full development life cycle;
- Upper-Intermediate English or above.
- Great team player and confident in verbal and written English communication.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in REST and/or GraphQL;
- Experience in responsive web development;
- Experience in cross-browser development.
- Embed React.js applications inside an existing Django multipage application with a full migration to React as a final result;
- Produce well-designed, efficient code using the best software development practices;
- Perform code reviews for compliance with the best engineering practices, coding standards, and quality criteria set forth on the projects;
- Provide suggestions on ways to improve the architecture, coding practices, build/verification toolset, and solve customer problems.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested? let's get in touch!
Tell us about yourself, then leave a link or upload your portfolio and we will get back to you soon!
Is your friend a good fit?
Invite them for an interview and get a referral bonus of up to $1,000!