This position is closed
FullStack React/Node.JS Developer
We are looking for a FullStack (Node.JS/React) Developer for our new project. You will be part of a development team with a focus on creating an integration platform.
OneVision partners with smart-home integrators in the custom install (CI) channel to drive business growth by unleashing the revenue potential of their service departments. OneVision provides all that’s required to build a sophisticated and profitable service operation that enables our partners to compete at the scale of a huge enterprise, without losing their local and hard-earned brand identity. We developed the necessary technology, architected the service process, and built a team of professionals to complement integrators’ project-based business with all that’s required to build and manage a robust service operation: client support, marketing and selling service, training the team on new systems and procedures, recruiting new talent, managing the operations around the lifecycle of a service client, and taking responsibility for the P&L for all things service-related.
Supporting over 20,000 clients, the OneVision platform has created new recurring revenue streams, doubled labor margin, and generated over $30M in service revenue with a 65% gross margin for our Partners, all while enabling them to achieve 4.8-star satisfaction and 85% referral ratings from their clients.
What we looking for
- 3+ years of experience in the full software development life-cycle and knowledge of both Node JS, Typescript and React;
- Experienced with SQL Databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL);
- Experienced with AWS Cloud technologies (SAM, Lambda, RDS, API Gateway, SNS, DynamoDB, Cognito, S3, Cloudfront);
- Experience in implementation of REST API (for serverless architecture in particular);
- Experience in writing Tests (the whole test pyramid: unit/integration/end-to-end);
- Good English speaking/writing skills.
- Start-up experience;
- Strong verbal, written and team-oriented communication skills;
- Twilio Flex experience.
We at Proxet believe that employee collaboration is the key to success. Our employees feel valued, listened to, and involved this way, and we are proud to say that our people are our biggest asset!
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill the form!
what we offer:
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Yoga classes outside on the office terrace
Sport competitions, our events, corporate team buildings!
Interested in this closed position?
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you when we have suitable vacancies!