About the role:
We are looking for an HR assistant/Administration Specialist to join our team at the Wroclaw office.
Daily work may include travel-related tasks, such as making business travel arrangements, supporting colleagues with hotel bookings, finding a place to eat, booking a doctor’s appointment, or finding a cleaning service in the new city.
You will be a part of the Internal Operation team, working hand to hand with experienced colleagues. You will cooperate closely with our HR team, checking the information in the HR management system, running employee questionaries, or supporting HR initiatives to facilitate processes and communications. You may also work with our employer branding team by providing support to internal and external events.
We need a person who is able to care for our colleagues and make their life easier — someone who doesn’t need instruction to find a common language with employees and understand their needs.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in an administrative/HR position;
- Excellent knowledge of Polish regulations regarding business trips and travel visas;
- Good communicative English;
- Perfect communication and networking skills;
- Professional personal presentation;
- Good organization and planning skills;
- Attention to detail and reliability;
- Proactive attitude.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in the accounting field, e.g., costs, invoices;
- Native proficiency in Polish or Ukrainian.
What we offer
- Organize internal and external meetings, guest reception, and business trips for the employees;
- Serve as a point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators;
- Provide support to the Human Resources and Employer Branding teams.
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Remote/hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Cultural Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speaker;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested in this closed position?
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you when we have suitable vacancies!