Senior Java Engineer with Data Engineering skills for Roku
We connect users to the streaming content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers with unique capabilities to engage consumers.
Develop and maintain Roku’s cutting edge advertising planning, delivery, and insights products/solutions.
You’ll be working on the next generation of Roku’s DMM (Digital Marketing Management) platform based on a real-time bidding solution with high-load up to 3M QPS used by leading advertisers to manage their online ad campaigns across all media channels, device platforms, and advertising exchanges.
You’ll become part of a distributed team developing a product that is used by thousands of businesses worldwide.
- Background in computer science or similar quantitative field;
- 5+ years of professional software development experience;
- Expert Knowledge of Java;
- Proficiency in writing efficient SQL;
- Experience with data frameworks like Spark SQL, Spark Streaming etc.;
- Experience developing high scale and high performance distributed systems for real-time data processing;
- Product-focused mindset;
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills;
- English — Upper-intermediate or above.
The ideal fit has
- Practical experience with Python;
- Experience with Big Data and AWS services is a plus;
- Experience in the advertising domain is a big plus.
- Work with a highly skilled engineering team in all phases of the Agile development process from design to deployment;
- Design, develop, and maintain a high scale, highly performant real-time data processing solutions;
- Work with quality assurance, release engineering, and product management to deliver quality software;
- Take your own initiative in the development process and working atmosphere improvements, be proactive; in suggesting new vision and approaches to the platform development; anticipate in problems or issues solutions that may arise;
- Deliver constant value back to the business in a highly agile team approaching near-continuous deployment.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Roku makes it easy to watch your favorite TV. All Roku devices provide easy access to free TV, live news, sports, movies, and more. It’s affordable to enjoy all your favorite content with no limits.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!