Java Engineer with Data Engineering skills
Develop and maintain Roku’s cutting edge advertising planning, delivery, and insights products/solutions.
You’ll be working on the next generation of Roku’s DMM (Digital Marketing Management) platform based on a real-time bidding solution with high-load up to 3M QPS used by leading advertisers to manage their online ad campaigns across all media channels, device platforms, and advertising exchanges.
You’ll become part of a distributed team developing a product that is used by thousands of businesses worldwide.
- Background in computer science or similar quantitative field
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Expert Knowledge of Java
- Proficiency in writing efficient SQL
- Experience with data frameworks like Spark SQL, Spark Streaming etc
- Experience developing high scale and high performance distributed systems for real-time data processing
- Product-focused mindset
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- English — Upper-intermediate or above
The ideal fit has
- Experience with Big Data and AWS services is a plus
- Experience with Python, Sсala, etc
- Experience in the advertising domain is a big plus
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international and professional environment
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- Flexible WFH policy
- Competitive salary
- PE accounting and support
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- 14 paid sick leave days per year
- Medical insurance
- Annual 250$ deposit for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Long-term employment and real opportunities to change roles and projects within the company
- Yoga classes, workout corner
- Collaborative and friendly team environment
- Work with a highly skilled engineering team in all phases of the Agile development process from design to deployment
- Design, develop, and maintain a high scale, highly performant real-time data processing solutions.
- Work with quality assurance, release engineering, and product management to deliver quality software
- Be part of a continuous improvement atmosphere, proactively suggesting improvements to the platform and development processes; anticipate problems or issues that may arise
- Deliver constant value back to the business in a highly agile team approaching near-continuous deployment
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Roku makes it easy to watch your favorite TV. All Roku devices provide easy access to free TV, live news, sports, movies, and more. It’s affordable to enjoy all your favorite content with no limits.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!