Junior Java Developer for Roku
You’ll become part of a distributed team developing a product that is used by thousands of businesses worldwide.
Develop and maintain Roku’s cutting edge advertising planning, delivery, and insights product/solutions.
You’ll be working on the next generation of Roku’s DMM (Digital Marketing Management) platform based on a real-time bidding solution with high-load up to 3M QPS used by leading advertisers to manage their online ad campaigns across all media channels, device platforms, and advertising exchanges.
- 2+ years of software development experience;
- Knowledge of Java Core;
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, performance optimization techniques, object-oriented programming, multi-threading and real-time programming;
- Product-focused mindset;
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills;
- English — Upper-intermediate or above.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with cache optimization, distributed cache and NO SQL DB is a plus;
- Experience with Big Data and AWS services is a plus;
- Experience in the advertising domain is a big plus.
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
- Work with a highly skilled engineering team in all phases of the Agile development process from design through deployment;
- Design, develop, and maintain high scale, high performance real-time data processing solutions;
- Work with quality assurance, release engineering, and product management to deliver quality software;
- Take the initiative in the development process and working atmosphere improvements, be proactive in suggesting new vision and approaches to the platform development; anticipate in problems or issues solutions that may arise;
- Deliver constant value added performance to the business in a highly agile team approaching near-continuous deployment.
About the project:
Roku.com makes it easy to watch your favorite TV. All Roku devices provide easy access to free TV, live news, sports, movies, and more. It’s affordable to enjoy all your favorite content with no limits.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!