Lead DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a technically strong expert who will join and lead the team of 3 Senior DevOps Engineers, will be highly involved in the architecture and, and make high-level decisions on the strategic level. You will be involved in communication with the US and Portugal teams, management, including C-level people.
The company is rapidly developing and growing, you will have the opportunity to influence the processes and team extension.
- Proven experience in successfully leading projects from the start to delivery
- Experience with managing DevOps team as Team Leader or Technical Leader or being Technical Mentor for a group of people, good task management skills
- Strong experience with environment and deployment automation
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience managing applications in Amazon web services and familiarity with all of their core, compute, networking, storage, security, compliance, serverless, and analytics offerings including AWS VPC networking, and IAM roles, etc. The most used services are eks, vpc networking, rds, iam, ec2, cloudwatch, and others.
- Experience with configuration, setting up and maintenance of Kubernetes clusters, be able to create Dockerfiles for building applications and deploy them appropriately on Kubernetes according to best practices, Kustomize\Helm tools experience
- Expert knowledge and experience with IaC tools such as Terraform (Terragrunt)
- Robust skills with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins. Experience in the automated unit, integration, and end-end testing
- Ability to build systems that balance scalability, availability, and latency while solving different problems
- Knowledge of various monitoring tools (e.g. Datadog)
- Advanced written and spoken English
The ideal fit has…
- experience with big data related to AWS technologies like HIVE, Spark, ETL, AWS Glue, Presto, Hadoop, Athena, RedShift, AirFlow, etc.
We offer multiple benefits, such as:
- Challenging work in an international and professional environment
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- Flexible WFH policy
- Competitive salary
- PE accounting and support
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- 14 paid sick leave days per year
- Medical insurance
- Annual 250$ deposit for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Long-term employment and real opportunities to change roles and projects within the company
- Yoga classes, workout corner
- Collaborative and friendly team environment
- Cozy, fully equipped office space in the city center
- Own and lead initiatives to define, design and implement DevOps technology roadmap, toolsets, and strategies based on industry best-practices
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices
- Complete automation of setting up new development environments from scratch
- CI/CD implementation
- Secrets management implementation (Vault)
- Configuration and management Istio in Kubernetes clusters according to best practices
- Support database environments (PostgresSQL) including replication, log shipping, performance tuning, and backups
About the project:
Thrasio is one of the fastest-growing acquirers of Amazon third-party FBA brands. Amazon has become the most ubiquitous part of the modern shopping experience and our company is positioned to be a leader in this vibrant and evolving marketplace.
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!