Middle Frontend Developer for MGB Inc.
You will be a part of a team responsible for the commercial website and the user experience. This is a major priority area for the continued success of the Mass General Brigham System.
We are inviting an experienced Mid-level Frontend Developer to join our team, diversify our experience and help us to produce well-designed, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
Frontend: React JS, Redux, TypeScript, Sass, Webpack;
Backend: Microservices, .Net Core, Asp.Net, MS SQL, MS Azure.
- Excellent knowledge of ReactJS (2+ years experience);
- Expert knowledge on client-side technologies: HTML, CSS;
- Ability to define and drive front-end technology strategy;
- Experience in cross-browser development;
- Capable of working within a team in a full development life cycle;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or above.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in highload projects or/and large enterprise projects;
- Experience in responsive web development for mobile and tablet devices.
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
- Develop cross-browser front-end applications and reusable web UI components for web, and mobile applications;
- Produce well-designed, efficient code by using the best software development practices;
- Perform code reviews for compliance with the best engineering practices, coding standards, and quality criteria set forth on the projects;
- Provide suggestions about ways of improving the architecture, coding practices, build/verification toolset and solving customer problems.
About the project:
Mass General Brigham is a company based in Boston, USA, that operates hospitals, a physician network, community health centers, and other healthcare-related entities in the United States.
The Insight Research Portal – one of the internal products of Mass General Brigham – is a web-based application that helps the entire healthcare community to manage scientific research processes. It has over 10,000 current users, who are all healthcare professionals, it helps them review, monitor and manage MGB research portfolio. From creating an application for a particular research or study, to managing sponsorships, financials, approvals from hospitals and research centers, reviews by scientific board members, booking of laboratories and meetings rooms, and so on. The main goal of Insight is to unite distributed and complex organizational processes into one application and help alleviate administrative paperwork burdens. It helps speed up, simplify and organize work of scientists who work hard to research more about pressing issues like cancer, HIV, varios mental illnesses, tumors, cardiovascular diseases and more.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!