Senior Java Engineer
Do you like building features end to end? Do you like working with a large number of technologies? Do you like moving quickly, releasing features daily, working with other smart and talented engineers? If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you.
- Background in computer science or similar quantitative field
- Expert Knowledge of Java
- Familiarity with principles of microservices architecture
- Familiarity with Linux
- Ability to design and query relational databases
- Willingness and ability to take on new technologies
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple solutions
- Strong analytical skills and desire to write clean, correct, and efficient code
- Sense of ownership, urgency, and pride in your work
- English — Upper-intermediate or above
The ideal fit has
- Experience in the tourism domain
- Experience in front-end development
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- PE accounting and support
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- 14 paid sick leave days per year
- Collaborative and friendly team environment
- Code! Most of our engineers release code to production every few days and we have a daily release cycle
- Take responsibility for the quality of the code you produce
- Operate across our evolving technology stack — we’re developing in Java, React, GraphQL, SQL, and more
- Take responsibility for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA, and maintenance
- Touch code at every level — from the UI, through backend microservices and
- down to the database
- Collaborate closely with Product and design teams to define feature
- specifications and develop high-quality deliverables for our customers
About the project:
One of the world’s largest travel companies is looking for a talented full-stack Software Engineer for a key role in the Traveler Products Group (TPG).
TPG is a newly-formed engineering group. Our mission is to build useful, delightful products that compel travelers to habitually choose Tripadvisor for travel inspiration, planning, and sharing.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!