Senior Backend .NET Engineer for a new project
The position of Senior Backend .NET Engineer for our new project is open. Check it out!
We have assembled a world class team of founders, employees, partners and investors to spark a movement, empowering employees to realize their full productivity potential.
- 5+ years of commercial experience using C#/.NET;
- Experience with Azure (App Services, Storage Accounts, Azure Functions);
- Practical knowledge of MS SQL Server;
- Familiar with Serverless Architecture principles and patterns;
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written;
- Office 365 integration experience will be a huge plus.
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
- Design and develop services using .NET, and deploy to an Azure cloud project;
- Communicate with a client to gather needs and requirements;
- Create clean, efficient, and testable code, in line with company coding standards;
- Work collaboratively with other developers and engineers, as well as the Product Management team to design elegant, modern, efficient, and high-quality solutions to meet business needs;
- Look for ways to reduce technical debt, introduce best practices, and champion high-quality user experiences within the product.
About the project:
Our client is a pioneer in Digital Enablement, getting users using their digital productivity suites. This platform is the first in its kind productivity solution for Microsoft Office365, supporting a system of measurement, personalization, and engagement to guide users to attain & maintain their digital productivity skills.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!