Search protocol activated:
.NET Team Lead for MGB Inc
We are inviting an experienced .Net Team Lead to join our team, diversify our experience, and help us in writing a new version of a large system managing a full-cycle of healthcare research document flow.
Our customer is a company owning a number of hospitals in Boston which host innovative medical research. Users of the system that we build are researchers at the forefront of such ongoing research activities as drug discovery, genetics, clinical patient care, diagnostics, information technology, and preventive medicine.
You will have an opportunity to enjoy .Net Core in production of a large system and will work in a strong friendly team following Agile best practices (3-week sprints, code review, daily standups).
MGB Inc. operates community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, and home care and other health-related entities in the United States.
The Insight Research Portal is a web-based application with over 10,000 current users developed for the entire research community to review, monitor, and manage Partners’ research portfolio. The main goal of Insight is to unite distributed and complex organizational processes into one application and help alleviate administrative burdens.
EF Core Flux Microservices MS SQL React.js Redux Sass
What we looking for
Frontend: React JS, Redux, Flux, Sass, Webpack;
Backend: .Net Core, Asp.net Core, MS SQL, EF Core, Microsoft Azure.
15 back-end engineers, 6 front-end engineers, 4 DBAs, 1 UX designer, 6 QA/BA and 1 PM.
- Background in software engineering, a degree in computer science or related technical discipline;
- 5+ years of commercial experience with .Net stack (.Net Core experience is welcome, but not mandatory);
- 3+ years in management positions of team lead, project manager or delivery manager;
- Strong SQL skills (understanding of how SQL queries work in order to suggest consistent engineering solutions);
- Experience with large enterprise projects;
- Experience with Web API;
- In-depth understanding of Entity Framework;
- Self-starter, able to see a project through from A to Z;
- English — Upper Intermediate or above.
- Advanced front-end JS skills;
- Experience with JS frameworks (Angular / Ember / React, etc.);
- Experience in building SPAs.
We at Proxet believe that employee collaboration is the key to success. Our employees feel valued, listened to, and involved this way, and we are proud to say that our people are our biggest asset!
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill the form!
what we offer:
2 cozy offices in Kyiv city center and 2 in the US
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Proxet Residence in the countryside with the lake, sauna and BBQ area
Yoga classes outside on the office terrace
Sport competitions, our events, corporate team buildings!
Interested? let's get in touch!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!