Search protocol activated:
People Operations Manager
From onboarding to leading teams, from talent development to performance reviews, a People Operations Manager is the first point of contact, an advisor, and a relationship builder at a company. If you sincerely love people, are very structured and responsible, have been working with people for more than 5 years, and want to start a new challenge in a cool company– then we here at Proxet would be the ideal match for you!
Proxet is a software development company with strong expertise in AI/ML, Data Engineering, and numerous top technologies within the IT market. Our motto is: “Doing common things uncommonly well,” so we try to avoid pre-made frames and fabricated templates in our work. Proxet is all about complete freedom. This freedom is presented in the forms of: independent decision making, responsibility for those decisions, and implementation of our boldest ideas and in everyday actions.
What we looking for
We are a software development company of around 200 people and growing rapidly. We have more than 20 different development teams (working for external clients) as well as 1 internal product development team.
The People team at Proxet consists of: 1 People Operations Lead (who will be your direct manager), 10 specialists in talent acquisition (recruiters and sourcers), an employer branding team of 3 people, 2 office managers for 2 offices in Kyiv (Honcharna 2, and Yamska 35) and an HR Director who is in charge of the entire business unit.
We are growing and are now ready to invite you to our team as a professional People Operations Manager. This role will combine the jobs of People Partner roles with Comp&Ben, L&D function, and people operations part.
We primarily use PeopleForce as our HRMS and ATS, however we are always open to new and creative ideas, and openly welcome initiatives. We do require that work from the office (either of our offices) for this role will happen 80% of the time.
- HR Interview with Talent Acquisition specialist
- Interview with HRD and People Operations Lead
https://www.linkedin.com/in/inna-ostapenko/ & https://www.linkedin.com/in/tetiana-ivanovska-679275225/
- Final Interview with COO and IT Director
https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgeserebrennikov/ & https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuriy-grushevoy-87b3166/
- 5+ years of People experience in employee relations, people operations, compensation/benefits, organizational development and/or recruitment;
- Ability to solve moderate to complex problems as they arise; resourceful and taking initiative to seek internal and external resources while problem-solving;
- Very strong EQ, with fine-tuned instincts, and problem solving skills;
- Passion for results; able to deliver full-cycle projects (start to finish) and results in a timely manner;
- A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment;
- Experience working with Comp&Ben and L&D practices;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and effective verbal and written communications;
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with senior management;
- High level of stress-resistance.
- Experience working with international companies is preferred;
- Experience in IT industry is a plus, but not a must.
We at Proxet believe that employee collaboration is the key to success. Our employees feel valued, listened to, and involved this way, and we are proud to say that our people are our biggest asset!
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill the form!
what we offer:
2 cozy offices in Kyiv city center and 2 in the US
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Proxet Residence in the countryside with the lake, sauna and BBQ area
Yoga classes outside on the office terrace
Sport competitions, our events, corporate team buildings!
Interested? let's get in touch!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!