6,500 - 8,000 USD
About the role:
Our Client is a leading partner for global investment in real assets, with over €58bn of assets under management. They offer their institutional and private clients various attractive investment opportunities delivering long-term sustainable growth.
About the project:
The role involves working with a German customer to implement a data solution to remove the need for manual intervention and activity around transforming and mapping data from files. There is a gap between the business requirements and the technical requirements, so the position requires strong communication skills, and building astrong business and technical relationship with the customer. Good English skills essential and be able to communication in German would be an advantage. There will be travel to the customer sites in Germany.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or software engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in product management.
- Certified Product Manager (CPM and/or New Product Development (NPD) Professional Certification is an advantage.
- Have critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail capability.
- Strong communication, presentation, and speaking skills, along with the ability to communicate with customer at a business level.
- Experience with Agile and Scum methodology.
- Knowledge and experience with Data engineering technology, tools and processes, especially .Net, Azure and Databricks, with knowledge of Snowflake and Palantir an advantage.
Nice to have:
- Fluent in German: Proficiency in spoken and written German is a significant advantage for effective communication with German-speaking stakeholders.
- Understanding of customer business requirements and mapping those to technical requirements. Ability to define and write User Stories and Epics and explain these artifacts to the customer.
- Provide sprint plans on content and delivery timelines. Define a burn down list of requirements and determine holistically how much of a feature has been completed on an ongoing basis.
- The ability to provide requirements to two or more feature teams concurrently.
- Manage a change management process, so the impact of any requirement changes is fully understood by the customer.
- Provide success criteria both at the sprint and at the feature complete level.
- Provide status and event reports to the customer as well as having review and status calls with the customer.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested in this closed position?
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you when we have suitable vacancies!