Python Developer with Data Engineering skills for Thrasio
This position is for Senior Python Engineer with solid experience with Data Engineering skills.
Acting as a fully dedicated, integrated extension of the engineering team you will be solely focused on our project, working hand-in-hand with other developers through the integration process, supporting the back-end, maximizing the overlap of the team across multiple time zones.
- Proficiency with Python. Knowledge of Python internals (e.g., GIL) and advanced concepts (e.g., multiprocessing, asyncio). Experience with Python ecosystem: ORMs (e.g., sqlalchemy), web servers (e.g., Tornado), web/REST frameworks (e.g., fastAPI, Django);
- Proven experience with AirFlow;
- Understanding of basic computer science concepts: networking and network protocols, operating systems (e.g., threads/processes, IO), data structures and algorithms;
- Experience with continuous integration, test automation, and deployment;
- Understanding of distributed systems, experience with designing services that interact with distributed systems (e.g., databases and message queues);
- Experience with relational and distributed databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, etc.), proficiency with SQL;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services;
- Experience with Kubernetes: understanding of its properties and concepts, being able to deploy applications on the Kubernetes cluster.
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits;
- Ensuring the goals are met and ensuring the quality of the code via a standard code review process;
- Working according to scrum process: biweekly sprints, demos, retrospectives, planning meetings.
About the project:
Thrasio is one of the fastest-growing acquirers of Amazon third-party FBA brands. Amazon has become the most ubiquitous part of the modern shopping experience and our company is positioned to be a leader in this vibrant and evolving marketplace.
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic. Thrasio reaches $1B Valuation in July 2020, sets a new US speed record for Unicorns.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!