Ruby on Rails Engineer (Full-stack)
- (Back end) Extensive experience building Enterprise level applications in Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Node, Ruby, and other full-stack technologies is also important
- Strong knowledge in OOD, domain-driven design, and microservices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience leading and mentoring fellow engineers
- PASSION for developing a quality product, what do you want your Engineering legacy to be?
The ideal fit has…
- a Computer Science degree
- Is a “student of the game” and thrives on new challenges
- Enjoys learning from teammates, and isn’t afraid to teach others at the same time
- Sees the glass half-full. This is a new industry space…your vision could make all the difference!
- Wants to make a lasting impact and lifelong connections, this is not just another paycheck
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- The fully remote long-term contract
- flexible hours
- high level of compensation
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code
- Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards
- Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems
- Foster an environment of “coding as a craft” where creative solutions are required (YOU are the architect)
- Work with all levels of SocialChorus staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support our customers
About the project:
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!