This position is closed
Senior Automation QA Engineer for Siden
We are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer for a very challenging and innovative startup, based on custom hardware and software solutions. The product consists of an AndroidTV, an Android/iOS mobile as well as a Web UI.
This is a distributed application used for managing, tracking and controlling video content for countries without a high-speed internet connection. This application will manage video content between cloud storage and distributed client hubs. The device tracks internet traffic and internet speed to make decisions about optimal video content streaming. Data will be transferred through 3G, 4G carriers and shared between groups of client hubs.
What we looking for
- 5 years of QA experience;
- Experience in test automation 3+ years (preferable Java;
- Experience with Swagger, Postman, API client testing;
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports);
- Strong knowledge and experience TDD and Shift left culture;
- Experience with mentoring and team leading QA team in setup/support QA automation process;
- Strong software testing experience and good awareness of concepts (e.g. risk-based testing);
- Testing backend: cloud applications with microservices architecture;
- Detail-oriented mindset;
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills;
- English — Upper Intermediate or above.
- Android automation testing tools and frameworks (Espresso….);
- Start-up experience;
- Telecom area experience.
Go, Microservices, K8S, AWS, Kafka, Redis, NoSQL, Kotlin, Dart, Android, Flutter, AOSP, gRPC, Gradle, ExoPlayer, Ktor, Architecture components.
We at Proxet believe that employee collaboration is the key to success. Our employees feel valued, listened to, and involved this way, and we are proud to say that our people are our biggest asset!
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill the form!
what we offer:
2 cozy offices in Kyiv city center and 2 in the US
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Proxet Residence in the countryside with the lake, sauna and BBQ area
Yoga classes outside on the office terrace
Sport competitions, our events, corporate team buildings!
Interested in this closed position?
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you when we have suitable vacancies!