About the role:
Are you a pet owner? Perhaps you would be interested in working with a leading pet tech innovator? We are now looking for a Senior AWS Cloud Engineer to join our new team — this will also be a great opportunity to work with an established US-based client.
As an AWS Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for ongoing AWS IoT development, third-party IoT product integrations, system debugging, and more. You will also support the mobile application team when developing new interfaces and debugging issues.
About the project:
Our client is a prominent player in the pet tech industry known for their innovative solutions, sophisticated pet accessories, and pet robots. Their dedication to solving problems and providing intelligent insights for pet owners is evident in their range of products. From self-cleaning litter boxes and automatic feeders to stylish cat trees, the company’s offerings aim to enhance the lives of both pets and their owners.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge and experience with AWS;
- Understanding of the serverless architecture;
- Good knowledge and solid experience with Node.js (w/TypeScript);
- Good knowledge and solid experience with Python;
- Decent experience with GraphQL;
- Excellent English communication skills (both speaking and writing).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with particular AWS Cloud technologies: AWS IoT, AWS Lambda, AWS Kinesis, AWS Aurora (PostgreSQL), AWS DynamoDB, and AWS CDK;
- Experience with unit testing.
- Work with services from AWS: stacks configuration, cloud deployments, architectural problem analysis, coming up with solutions, and optimizations;
- Implement business logic using Node.js and Python;
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits;
- Ensure the goals are met and ensure code quality via a standard code review process;
- Work according to a flexible agile process.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with other team members and team leads.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested? let's get in touch!
Tell us about yourself, then leave a link or upload your portfolio and we will get back to you soon!
Is your friend a good fit?
Invite them for an interview and get a referral bonus of up to $1,000!