5,000 - 6,500 USD
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner / Business Analyst to join the Proxet team and take on building a new product from the discovery phase to the successful delivery result for one of our enterprise clients. The new product will optimize and automate logistics and transportation workflows at scale and therefore help thousands of people with their relocation needs.
The Product Owner / Senior Business Analyst you’ll work closely with Proxet clients stakeholders, ideate and gather requirements, create and maintain multiple product backlogs, prioritize, drive implementation, track KPIs, and evaluate the delivery by the agile cross-functional teams to ensure impeccable features and functionality.
About the project:
Proxet is a professional software engineering firm specializing in AI, machine learning, and data practices. We work with enterprise clients and funded startups to formulate business strategies and deliver actionable results. We believe in the ability of our people and pride ourselves on our flexibility in processes and technologies.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Business/System Analyst, Technical Product Manager;
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile practices;
- Proven experience in conducting product discoveries, creating and prioritizing backlog, writing user stories and all supporting documentation, and overseeing the product development through all stages of SDLC;
- Hands-on with stakeholder management and horizontal communication;
- Genuine passion coupled with logic, creative thinking and exceptional analytical skills;
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with the Logistic / Transportation domain;
- Experience with building products with numerous 3rd party integrations;
- Technical background;
- Knowledge of Human-Centered Design and Jobs to Be Done frameworks;
- Identify business needs and elicit functional and non-functional requirements;
- Participate in product discovery;
- Document, analyze, and break down requirements into clear, unambiguous, and actionable items;
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders, UX, and dev team to outline the solution;
- Communicate with stakeholders and the team to properly manage expectations;
- Own the solution product backlog;
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested in this closed position?
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you when we have suitable vacancies!