Senior Computer Vision Engineer for sports analytics platform
Proxet is looking for a Senior Computer Vision Engineer to join our team.
Proxet is looking for a Senior Computer Vision Engineer for a brand new computer vision-based analytical platform for basketball (and potentially for different sports).
- 5+ years of Python engineering and experience in research and development of computer vision technologies with machine learning and deep learning for real-world products;
- Experience of image and video analysis – video classification, object detection, object segmentation, semantic instance segmentation, object tracking;
- Experience of deploying and maintaining machine learning models in production both for mobile and cloud;
- Experience writing, maintainable, testable, production-grade Python code;
- Understanding of different machine learning and deep learning algorithm families and their tradeoffs, especially ones related to computer vision;
- Experience with machine learning and deep learning libraries and frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, XGBoost, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.);
- Good knowledge of ML/DL theoretical underpinnings;
- Experience working with labeling teams;
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with large-scale machine learning (10TB+ datasets);
- Experience in design and development of data processing pipelines / video processing pipelines (Spark, Airflow, etc.);
- Competitive machine learning experience (e.g. Kaggle) could be a plus;
- Experience working with Apple Core ML.
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
- Developing a complex computer vision analytical solution for basketball;
- Owning the full Computer Vision life-cycle from conception to prototyping, testing and deploying to cloud and mobile platforms;
- Provide technical expertise for the team and the whole company.
About the project:
This is a brand new computer vision-based analytical platform for basketball (and potentially for different sports) that allows automatically getting all game-related statistics from the video from one or several cameras in near-real-time.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!