Senior Data Engineer with ETL
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer who will be a significant part of creating a data platform for a new product.
This is your chance to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting companies in the USA.
We are looking for people who look at the world differently, people who are passionate about making sense out of huge amounts of data, who explore, analyze, and lead the solutions they envision. If you are an engineer that is passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s best talent as part of one of the fastest-growing and successful companies.
- A clear understanding of ETL and data curation
- Strong experience and understanding of relational and distributed databases (including internals) (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience with Spark/PySpark, AirFlow
- Strong experience with AWS
- Strong expertise in Python, SQL
- Experience with continuous integration, test automation, and deployment
- Experience with data monitoring and tracing in distributed and service-oriented systems
- Experience in distributed systems design and best practices
- Understanding of integration with BI tools
- Advanced / fluent written and spoken English
The ideal fit has…
- Proficiency with Kubernetes
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- Mastering English language with a native speaker
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Competitive salary
- PE accounting and support
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- 14 paid sick leaves per year
- Medical insurance
- Annual 250$ deposit for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Long-term employment and real opportunities to change roles and projects within the company
- Yoga classes, workout corner
- Collaborative friendly team environment
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center
- A job in a highly innovative company in a rapidly growing market where you can make a difference
- The opportunity to be a driving force in the global organization
- The chance to join a group of highly professional and dedicated colleagues who share your passion
- Exposure to a broad set of technologies, platforms, and tools
- To collaborate with experienced management and work on challenging tasks
- An informal environment with the spirit of staying ahead of the competition
- Work with the data engineering team and to design the data platform
- Manage and guide software engineers during the development
- Systematically work on formalizing business processes, customer acquisition lifecycles, and the overall data framework
- Actively participate in the development
- Write code/tests in Python
- Create ETL pipeline in Airflow
- Design ETL flows
About the project:
Thrasio is one of the fastest-growing acquirers of Amazon third-party FBA brands. Amazon has become the most ubiquitous part of the modern shopping experience and our company is positioned to be a leader in this vibrant and evolving marketplace.
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!