Senior Full-stack Ruby on Rails Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Ruby on Rails Engineer who will be a significant part of creating a data platform for a new product.
- Strong programming skills in Ruby (5+ years)
- Experience with application build, debug, unit test, and deployment automation
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Proactive in suggesting new tools, processes, and technologies
The ideal fit has
- Back end: Ruby 2.6+, Ruby on Rails 5+, Rescue
- Front end: React 16+/Redux
- DB: PostgreSQL, Redshift
- Testing: RSpec
- CI: CircleCI.
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, DataDog
Would be a plus
- Familiarity with AWS
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international and professional environment
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- Flexible WFH policy
- Competitive salary
- PE accounting and support
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- 14 paid sick leave days per year
- Medical insurance
- Annual 250$ deposit for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Long-term employment and real opportunities to change roles and projects within the company
- Yoga classes, workout corner
- Collaborative and friendly team environment
- 2 cozy, fully equipped office spaces in the Kyiv city center
- Take part in the full product development cycle (define problems, prioritize features, build long-lasting architecture)
- Work with the Data Engineering team to design the new data platform
- Being proactive in suggesting new tools, technologies and ways of working
About the project:
Thrasio is one of the fastest-growing acquirers of Amazon third-party FBA brands. Amazon has become the most ubiquitous part of the modern shopping experience and our company is positioned to be a leader in this vibrant and evolving marketplace.
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic. Thrasio Reaches $1B Valuation in July 2020, sets New US Speed Record for Unicorns.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!