Senior IT Recruiter for the US market
Talent Acquisition team is looking for you, a deep-thinking and effective recruiter, who will share our common goal to make the company better with matching the right people with the right projects.
We are looking for a person who will be deeply involved in work with our US clients and will search for talents within the US.
- Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components
- Experience in recruiting (5+ years)
- Proven experience working with US companies and in the US market (the must)
- Experience in hiring both long term employees and short term contractors
- Good understanding of IT technologies and market trends
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market, and unemployment conditions
- Team-player with strong interpersonal and convincing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English level
- Be familiar with the VISA types and Tax terms
- Experience living in the US
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- Mastering English language with a native speaker
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Competitive salary
- PE accounting and support
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- 14 paid sick leaves per year
- Medical insurance
- Annual 250$ deposit for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Long-term employment and real opportunities to change roles and projects within the company
- Yoga classes, workout corner
- Collaborative friendly team environment
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center
- Search and select candidates (mostly Senior IT roles) and match the right people with the right projects
- Manage all recruitment stages (gather job requirements, coordinate interview processes, etc.)
- Conduct Job Offer negotiations
- Communicate with Clients and internal Managers / Team Leads
- Solve different recruitment-related questions with clients and internal teams
- Conduct reports and take part in writing/updating procedures and documentation
About the project:
We design and code purposeful and impactful software solutions for startups and Enterprise.
Using our special expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Mobile, AR/VR, and more, we deliver our services across multiple industries like Healthcare, E-commerce, Retail, Marketing Automation tools, and On-demand services mainly for US-based customers. With the headquarters in San-Francisco and offices in Boston and New-York, we keep abreast of the US business scene.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!