Senior Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for Senior Machine Learning or Data Science Engineer who will join a fast-growing Thras.io team withing Proxet. You will own the full Data Science life-cycle from conception to prototyping, testing, deploying, and measuring its overall business value.
- 3+ years of Python engineering and experience in research and development of machine learning and deep learning technologies for real-world products
- Experience of deploying and maintaining machine learning models in production
- Experience with time series analysis (Prophet, arima, deepar, lstms)
- Experience writing, maintainable, testable, production-grade Python code
- Understanding of different machine learning and deep learning algorithm families and their tradeoffs
- Experience with deep learning libraries and frameworks (Scikit-learn, XGBoost, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.)
- Good knowledge of ML/DL theoretical underpinnings
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills
The ideal fit has…
- Experience of deploying and maintaining machine learning data pipelines in production
- Airflow experience will be a big plus
- Experience with large-scale machine learning (100GB+ datasets)
- Competitive machine learning experience (e.g. Kaggle) could be a plus
- Reinforcement learning or ranking experience
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy
- Mastering English language with a native speaker
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- PE accounting and support
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- 14 paid sick leaves per year
- Collaborative friendly team environment
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center
- Owning the full Data Science life-cycle from conception to prototyping, testing, deploying, and measuring its overall business value
- Developing quantitative models, leveraging machine learning and advanced data analysis techniques
- Architecting and building technology platforms for our algorithmic engines to run at scale
- Using data to improve the decision-making of everyone at Thrasio, and ultimately, to enhance the experience of our customers and our suppliers
- Serving as a consultative partner to the marketing and creative teams to understand needs and conduct analyses that will help determine targeting strategy
- Provide technical leadership and strategic initiatives for your team
- Deliver presentations to high-level business stakeholders that tell cohesive, logical stories using data — while this is primarily a technical role, we value the communication of ideas and want to expose data science to the company at large.
About the project:
Thrasio is one of the fastest-growing acquirers of Amazon third-party FBA brands. Amazon has become the most ubiquitous part of the modern shopping experience and our company is positioned to be a leader in this vibrant and evolving marketplace.
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!