What we looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or technical equivalent and 5+ years of experience in data science type roles;
- Highly proficient in Python and SQL;
- Machine Learning experience: supervised/unsupervised learning, recommendation systems, reinforcement learning, deep learning, time series, etc.; Prophet, ARIMA, deepaAR, RNNs, ranking (LTR) work is a plus;
- MLOps experience: deployment, serving, tracking, monitoring;
- Experience with databases (SQL/NoSQL) and data warehousing (Redshift, Snowflake);
- Ability to effectively work with business leads: strong communication skills, ability to synthesize conclusions for non-experts and desire to influence business decisions;
- Intuitive sense of how quantitative and technical work aligns closely with business priorities and business value;
- Be really excited with the idea of building something new, for a business tackling e-commerce in an entirely different way;
- Good written and spoken English.
Will be a plus:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science and 10+ years of experience post degree in data analyst or science roles;
- Master’s Degree or PhD in a quantitative field, e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Neuroscience, Operations Research, etc.;
- Product Ecommerce experience;
- Experience with ETL (Spark) and workflow management systems (Airflow, Argo).