About the role:
As a Mobile App Engineer, you will design technical solutions to communicate with smart IoT pet products via a mobile app; You will design, develop, program, and debug mobile apps deployed to Android and iOS-based devices.
About the project:
The client is a prominent player in the pet tech industry that’s known for its innovative solutions and sophisticated pet accessories. Their dedication to solving problems and providing intelligent insights for pet owners is evident in their range of products. From self-cleaning litter boxes and automatic feeders to stylish cat trees, the company’s offerings aim to enhance the lives of both pets and their owners.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering;
- 4+ years of mobile app development experience;
- Understanding of web sockets and wireless communication at the application level;
- Understanding of client-server concepts;
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Experience in JSON;
- Experience using Xcode and Android Studio development tools;
- Experience in mobile UI design and optimization;
- Practical experience with Dart;
- Practical experience with Flutter Bloc state management;
- Successfully taken at least two products to market;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
- Ability to maintain a professional atmosphere in a fast-paced environment with numerous interactions and interruptions;
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation, and ability to motivate others;
- Ability to provide a positive and productive working atmosphere;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with team members and colleagues;
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- More than one year of experience in IoT and/or embedded software and/or other smart home solutions;
- Basic understanding of electrical and mechanical systems;
- Experience with Bluetooth-to-device communication;
- Experience with MQTT;
- Experience using GraphQL;
- Not required to have pets, but highly recommended!
- Design technical solutions to communicate with smart IoT pet products;
- Develop and maintain single-code-based mobile apps for multi-OS deployment;
- Conduct unit and integration testing;
- Programming, solving, and debugging, with detailed knowledge of Flutter and Dart-based programming environments, software applications, and device layering programs;
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development issues;
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code;
- Stay current with state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations;
- Will perform additional responsibilities when required.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested in this closed position?
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you when we have suitable vacancies!