5,000 - 7,000 USD
About the role:
If you are a Senior .NET Engineer looking for new challenges, then this position is for you. We are heavily involved with data analysis, and this project involves dozens of millions of active 3D world and AR users.
We are looking for an experienced .NET Engineer to bring their expertise to an existing project and help design and deploy outstanding solutions. If you have experience developing server-side applications that operate on a global scale and are well-versed in data architecture, this will be an exciting opportunity where you can establish standards and best practices for the team. Solid engineering experience in multi-language and multi-framework projects is necessary.
Relevant experience with PHP, MySQL, and message brokers will be a significant advantage.
About the project:
We have been cooperating with our client for approximately three years.
- Data processing (1 TB daily) for their product team
- Core product development: back end, mobile, web, and DevOps services to enhance the products
Our responsibilities involve data analytics for their product team, processing terabytes of data in the process with more than 10 million MAU. We work with our clients on multiple products with a wide range of audiences and help them minimize their costs of operations and optimize the processes using the best open-source solutions.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- A firm grasp of computer science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- 6+ years of server-side development experience.
- 5+ years of back-end experience using C#.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of client-server applications and RESTful APIs.
- Proficient in data architecture: SQL databases, caching, and sharding.
- Developed server-side applications that operate at a global scale.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Solid experience with Apache Pulsar message broker or alternative.
- Knowledge of data pipelining and pub/sub-architectures.
- Working competency in PHP or other web scripting languages.
- Knowledge of DevOps systems, CI/CD, and deployment pipeline.
- Build software that powers the experience of millions of users.
- Design sophisticated solutions and deploy your own code to production.
- Adapt to a diverse set of backend technologies (Redis, Memcache, Elastic Search, domain-specific languages, and many more).
- Work with a team of highly motivated server and client engineers.
- Set teamwide best practices for PHP code quality and API architecture.
- Set standards for internal API documentation and development workflows.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested in this closed position?
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you when we have suitable vacancies!