Senior .NET Engineer for MGB Inc
You will have an opportunity to enjoy .Net Core in production of a large system and will work in a strong friendly team following Agile best practices (2-week sprints, code review, daily standups)
We are inviting an experienced Senior .NET Engineer to join our team, diversify our experience, and help us in writing a new version of a large system managing a full-cycle of healthcare research document flow.
Our customer is a company owning a number of hospitals in Boston which host innovative medical research. Users of the system that we build are researchers at the forefront of such ongoing research activities as drug discovery, genetics, clinical patient care, diagnostics, information technology, and preventive medicine.
Team: 15 back-end engineers, 4 front-end engineers, 4 DBAs, 1 UX designer, 6 QA/BA and 1 PM.
Frontend: React JS, Redux, Flux, Sass, Webpack
Backend: Microservices, .Net Core 3.1, Asp.Net, MS SQL, Web API, EF Core.
- Background in software engineering, a degree in computer science or related technical discipline;
- 5+ years of commercial experience with .Net stack (.Net Core experience is welcome, but not mandatory);
- Strong SQL skills (understanding of how SQL queries work in order to suggest consistent engineering solutions);
- Experience with large enterprise projects;
- Experience with Web API;
- In-depth understanding of Entity Framework;
- English — Upper Intermediate or above.
Will be a plus:
- Advanced front-end JS skills;
- Experience with JS frameworks (Angular / Ember / React, etc.);
- Experience in building SPAs.
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
- Participating in the design, development, and integration of the highly-intelligent healthcare project;
- Further implementation of the products to a client environment.
About the project:
MGB Inc. operates community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, and home care and other health-related entities in the United States.
The Insight Research Portal is a web-based application with over 10,000 current users developed for the entire research community to review, monitor, and manage Partners’ research portfolio. The main goal of Insight is to unite distributed and complex organizational processes into one application and help alleviate administrative burdens.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!