5,500 - 6,300 USD
About the role:
We are currently seeking a skilled PHP Full Stack developer with experience in Symfony Framework and React to join our team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in designing, optimizing, and developing our client’s highly sophisticated order configuration and fulfillment system for the interior design domain. Working closely with the product team, you will be involved in the entire development process, from inception to completion.
Your primary responsibilities will include developing and maintaining software projects, collaborating with a team to create high-quality software solutions, and ensuring the utmost security for the developed product. As a developer, you will be expected to efficiently solve engineering problems and collaborate with other developers, designers, and QA specialists.
Our team follows the Scrum methodology, utilizing two-week sprints and planning three months in advance with clear targets and objectives. We are committed to delivering exceptional software solutions and achieving the highest levels of security for our clients.
Join us in creating innovative solutions for the interior design industry.
About the project:
The client is an American-European e-commerce and logistic conglomerate company with a development team in Europe. The company provides a platform for searching, configuring and ordering interior, as well as samples of architectural, construction, and design materials. Executing complex searches across hundreds of brands in seconds, architects and designers customers can find and order all the material samples they need in one place.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with PHP 7/8
- 3+ years of experience with Symfony 4 and above and it’s standard components
- 3+ years of experience with React
- Familiarity with doctrine ORM and MySQL 5.7+
- Experience with REST APIs and OpenAPI specification
- Knowledge of message brokers for asynchronous operations – RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Proficiency with Git or other code versioning tools.
- Excellent English level and communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Solid experience with Apache Pulsar message broker or alternative.
- Knowledge of data pipelining and pub/sub-architectures.
- Working competency in PHP or other web scripting languages.
- Knowledge of DevOps systems, CI/CD, and deployment pipeline.
- Independently scopes, designs, implements, delivers, and owns high-quality and well-tested technical solutions for broad or complex requirements.
- Works with developing and implementing new features of the product.
- Integrate CRM system to clear collaboration with stakeholders
- Writes clean and scalable code, and constantly works on improving existing code.
- Works on bug fixing and improving the applications’ performance.
- Take initiative to resolve issues before even being assigned to them.
- Require no supervision, self-driven.
- Maintains effective communication and working relations with different departments in the company.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested in this closed position?
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you when we have suitable vacancies!