Senior Python Engineer with Data Engineering skills for Roku
Roku is the No. 1 platform for streaming TV in the U.S., and we’ve set our sights on powering every television in the world.
Develop and maintain Roku’s cutting edge advertising planning, delivery, and insights products/solutions.
You’ll be working on the next generation of Roku’s DMM (Digital Marketing Management) platform based on a real-time bidding solution with high-load up to 3M QPS used by leading advertisers to manage their online ad campaigns across all media channels, device platforms, and advertising exchanges.
You’ll become part of a distributed team developing a product that is used by thousands of businesses worldwide.
- Background in computer science or similar quantitative field;
- 5+ years professional software development experience;
- Expert Knowledge of Python;
- Proven experience AirFlow;
- Proficiency writing efficient SQL;
- Experience with data frameworks like Spark SQL, Spark Streaming etc.;
- Experience developing high scale and high performance distributed systems for real-time data processing;
- Product-focused mindset;
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills;
- English — Upper-intermediate or above.
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
THE IDEAL FIT HAS:
- Practical experience with Java;
- Experience with Big Data and AWS services is a plus;
- Experience in the advertising domain is a big plus.
- Work with a highly skilled engineering team in all phases of the Agile development process from design to deployment;
- Design, develop, and maintain a high scale, high performance real-time data processing solutions;
- Work with quality assurance, release engineering, and product management to deliver quality software;
- Take the initiative in the development process and working atmosphere improvements, be proactive in suggesting new vision and approaches to the platform development; anticipate in problems or issues solutions that may arise;
- Deliver constant value-added performance to the business in a highly agile team approaching near-continuous deployment.
About the project:
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!