Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition team is looking for you, a deep-thinking and effective recruiter, who will share our common goal to make the company better with matching the right people with the right projects.
Are you ready to help to achieve this balance?
- Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components;
- Experience in recruiting (3+ years);
- Experience working with foreign clients;
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or above.
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
THE IDEAL FIT HAS:
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure;
- Client-oriented mindset.
- Search and select candidates (mostly Senior IT roles) and match the right people with the right projects;
- Manage all recruitment stages (gather job requirements, coordinate interview processes, etc.);
- Conduct Job Offer negotiations;
- Communicate with Clients and internal Managers / Team Leads;
- Solve different recruitment-related questions with clients and internal teams;
- Conduct reports and take part in writing/updating procedures and documentation.
About the project:
We design and code purposeful and impactful software solutions for startups and enterprises.
Using our special expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Mobile, AR/VR, and more, we deliver our services across multiple industries like Healthcare, E-commerce, Retail, Marketing Automation tools, and On-demand services mainly for US-based customers. With the headquarters in San-Francisco and offices in Boston and New-York, we keep abreast of the US business scene.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!