5,000 - 6,500 USD
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced lead .NET engineer who is good in both the back-end and front-end world. The candidate should understand the value of Unit and Integration testing in the development process and wishes to dive deep into the business aspect as well as the technology. We already have four business-related engineering teams, and we are now building a technical team that will be responsible for new technology initiatives.
About the project:
Our client is an industry leader in providing identity theft protection, credit report monitoring, and data breach management. Based in the US with thousands of partners ranging from credit education specialists to real estate and insurance agents to financial planners and beyond, the company utilizes the most advanced business information to protect its clients.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- Background in software engineering; a degree in computer science or related technical discipline;
- 4+ years of commercial experience with the .NET stack (.NET Core experience is welcomed but not mandatory);
- Strong SQL skills (understanding how SQL queries work to suggest consistent engineering solutions);
- Experience with large enterprise projects;
- Experience with Web API;
- In-depth understanding of Entity Framework;
- Advanced English or above.
Nice to have:
- GCP experience will be a big plus;
- Advanced front-end JS skills;
- Experience with JS frameworks (React/Angular/Ember, etc.);
- Experience in building SPAs;
- Understanding of .NET Framework 4.0.
- Lead a team that consists of three engineers and one QA;
- Participate in the design, development, and integration process;
- Further implement the products in a client environment;
- Cover code by Unit & Integration tests;
- Research new technologies and products;
- Help product owners make the right decisions;
- Investigate performance bottlenecks and perform code optimization proactively.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Remote/hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Cultural Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speaker;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested in this closed position?
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you when we have suitable vacancies!