About the role:
Are you a pet owner? Perhaps you would be interested in working with a leading pet tech innovator? We are now looking for a UX Designer to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing engaging and effective user experiences from conceptualization to implementation. You will work closely with interdisciplinary teams to ensure our products deliver intuitive and satisfying solutions for our users.
About the project:
The client is a prominent player in the pet tech industry. Their dedication to solving problems and providing intelligent insights for pet owners is evident in their range of products.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a UX Designer, demonstrating a solid foundation in the field.
- Strong ability to comprehend the importance of a good user experience and effectively contribute to the overall product development process.
- Diverse portfolio showcasing your design process and a range of user-interface deliverables.
- In-depth knowledge of interaction patterns, with a keen focus on incorporating industry best practices in web applications.
- Familiarity with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and Google’s Material Design principles, enabling you to design in accordance with platform-specific standards.
- Proficiency in Figma, utilizing it as a primary tool for design creation and collaboration.
- Demonstrated willingness to continuously learn and grow as a designer, staying updated with the latest industry trends and advancements.
- Strong commitment to ethical design values, ensuring user privacy, inclusivity, and accessibility are prioritized in your work.
- Passion for pets, reflecting a genuine interest in our clients mission and products.
plus TO HAVE:
- A cat who can use our products!
- Experience with a mobile application
- Bootcamp certification from an organization following best practices in UX Education
- Collaborate with Product, Software Engineering, and UX teams to contribute to the interaction design, research, and end-to-end user experience design.
- Independently work on creating holistic digital experiences while adhering to Whisker Brand Standards and UX Guidelines.
- Apply a user-centered design approach to develop innovative and effective product solutions.
- Conduct user research to gain insights and make informed recommendations for digital solutions.
- Collaborate with the design, development, and product management teams to ensure effective communication and cross-organizational alignment.
- Design wireframes, storyboards, and UI designs, and conduct usability and accessibility testing.
- Assist in conducting user interviews and research, and incorporate feedback to make necessary recommendations and changes.
- Document design patterns and contribute to the development of design libraries.
- Utilize both established “best practices” and personal insights to make informed design decisions.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested? let's get in touch!
Tell us about yourself, then leave a link or upload your portfolio and we will get back to you soon!
Is your friend a good fit?
Invite them for an interview and get a referral bonus of up to $800!