Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully. By submitting a candidate for referral, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
The external referrer (You):
- Must be an individual who is at least 18 years of age;
- Can not recommend themselves as candidates;
- Must not be under any legal restriction that would prohibit you from participating in this program or making the applicable referral.
Your referral (candidate) is not eligible for the program, and Proxet will not have any obligation to make a payment to you, if any of the following apply:
- The candidate has worked at Proxet as an employee, consultant, contractor, or in other capacities within the past two (2) years;
- The candidate has been referred to Proxet by another party within the last 90 days;
- The candidate was involved in the recruitment process (e.g., attended technical interviews) during the last 90 days;
- Recruitment of the referral is not permitted due to conflicting contractual agreements, e.g., non-solicitation agreement; or
- Payment would result in Proxet violating the law or being in breach of a contract with a third party;
- If more than one person refers the same candidate and said candidate is hired by Proxet, the external referral bonus will be awarded to the first referrer, based upon Proxet’s timestamp for the referral.
- The initial referral period lasts for 90 days, after which it can be renewed upon contacting email@example.com.
If you are eligible to participate in the program, Proxet will pay you an external referral payment of up to $1,000* for each candidate that is hired by Proxet upon satisfaction of the following conditions:
- The candidate acknowledges that they were referred by you;
- The candidate completes 14 days of employment.
If a candidate is hired by Proxet, the referrer must complete any documentation reasonably requested by Proxet.