About the role:
About the project:
As part of the client’s advertisement management system modernization project, we are looking for a skilled team player to join our agile product team. This role is crucial in enhancing our systems and ensuring we stay at the forefront of technological developments.
As a valuable team member, you will have the opportunity to contribute to product development. Your expertise and input will be crucial in the ads management system’s successful acceptance by users, accelerating company business processes, and influencing relations with clients and investors.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent proficiency in React for front-end application development;
- Strong general coding and problem-solving abilities;
- Familiarity with RESTful and/or gRPC APIs to connect to back-end services;
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git;
- Knowledge of testing (i.e., Cypress) and deployment pipelines for front-end code;
- Proven experience as a web developer in similar projects, working closely with designers, product managers, and other engineers;
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills;
- Teamwork — the ability to collaborate with product teams and designers to develop the best solution for our users;
- Diligence — attention to detail and a good sense of humor;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
NICE TO HAVE:
- An understanding of web standards, principles of progressive enhancement, and web accessibility;
- An excellent eye for design and drive to achieve pixel-perfect templates;
- Experience working closely with UX designers;
- Knowledge of Next.js or other web frameworks and front-end libraries;
- Experience with CSS libraries such as SASS or Stylus;
- Start-up mindset;
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Strong desire to make fun, creative interactive features.
- Design and build features in the ads management platform using mostly React and Typescript;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of features, including maintenance of analytics and bugs;
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation;
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure code reusability and stability.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Direct communication with C-levels;
- Collaborative, friendly team environment
- Hybrid work;
- Company equipment provision;
- Maternity and paternity leaves;
- Proxet Culture Club events;
- Company social events;
- Annual corporate parties;
- Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
- Mental health program with private consultations;
- Live webinar with therapists;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Allowances for professional education;
- English language courses with native speakers;
- Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a professional software development firm trusted by clients from around the world. With our expertise in AI and machine learning, we help businesses reimagine their possibilities and transform ideas into tangible digital solutions. By providing core services with an emphasis on data practices, we shape the future, one step at a time.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, fill in the form!
Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
In-house English classes with native speaker
Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Proxet Ratings On Glassdoor
Culture & Values
Diversity & Inclusion
Compensation and Benefits
Interested? let's get in touch!
Tell us about yourself, then leave a link or upload your portfolio and we will get back to you soon!
Is your friend a good fit?
Invite them for an interview and get a referral bonus of up to $1,000!