We at Proxet believe that employee collaboration is the key to success. Our employees feel valued, listened to, and involved this way, and we are proud to say that our people are our biggest asset!
Software development is becoming more integral to nearly every industry of the world, so the changes in this sector have a vast impact on our lives. As a result, more and more people are pursuing careers in software development.
Have you ever dreamt of working in the company that cultivates its own version of happiness?
“Technology requires knowledge and expertise more than it requires money”
- Jonathan Raymond
Doesn’t matter whether we work on small or big data projects, we are always up to sharing software development expertise in terms of AI and ML implementation.
If you’d like to join our Proxet Nation and work closely with high-level professionals and our engineers, click that button!
We’ve been in this business quite a while and our projects and Proxet case studies proved us being top of the market.Become One of Us
26 ML/AI Engineers Master’s and PhD’s
100+ Multi-year Projects
in 2 Years
Would you like to have a glimpse behind the scene and to hear some company news?
We at Proxet, tend to introduce teamwork into our culture. By doing that, we cultivate corporate values that are based on respect, loyalty and integrity. The comfort atmosphere within the company makes our people more productive and positively reflects in our lifestyle.
- Our technology offices have their own unique design, help inspire collaboration and innovation
- Proxet Residence in the countryside with the lake, sauna and BBQ area
- Work-from-home policy (fully remote option)
- Yoga classes outside on the office terrace
- Insurance coverage and paid sick leaves
- Sport competitions, our events, corporate team buildings and many more!
- In-house English classes with native speaker
- Trainings allowance based on eligibility conditions plus professional certification paid by the company
Leave the information about yourself and we will contact you soon!