Senior QA Engineer
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer. For a very challenging and innovative startup, based on custom hardware and software solutions. The product consists of an AndroidTV, an Android/iOS mobile as well as a Web UI.
Go, Microservices, K8S, AWS, Kafka, Redis, NoSQL, Kotlin, Android, Rest Assured, AOSP, gRPC, Gradle, ExoPlayer, Ktor, Architecture components.
- 5 years of QA experience
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports)
- Strong software testing experience and a good awareness of concepts (e.g. risk-based testing)
- Experience in test automation 2+ years (java preferable)
- Android App testing or/and backend cloud applications with microservices architecture experience
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or above.
We offer multiple benefits, that include:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Competitive salary
- PE accounting and support
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- 14 paid sick leave days per year
- Medical insurance
- Annual 250$ deposit for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Long-term employment and real opportunities to change roles and projects within the company
- Yoga classes, workout corner
- Collaborative and friendly team environment
- Cozy and fully equipped office space in the city center (offices: Vozdvizhenka, Palats Ukraina)
THE IDEAL FIT HAS:
- Android automation testing tools and frameworks (Espresso….)
- Start-up experience
- Telecom area experience
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions from scratch
- Take ownership of systems and servers stability over the different environments
- Provide technical leadership and strategic initiatives for your team
About the project:
This is a distributed application used for managing, tracking and controlling video content for countries without a high-speed internet connection. This application will manage video content between cloud storage and distributed client hubs. The device tracks internet traffic and internet speed to make decisions about optimal video content streaming. Data will be transferred through 3G, 4G carriers and shared between groups of client hubs.
INTERESTED? LET'S GET IN TOUCH!
Leave the information about yourself, leave a link or upload the portfolio file and we will contact you soon!